Do you have the Heart of a Servant?
We are looking for compassionate, caring, and dependable people who embody the very heart of our business to become a part of our team.
All of our employees should know and work by our Core Values in an effort to provide our clients with loving, trusting, respectable care. Employees who show integrity, excellence, servant attitude, commitment, and caring may be rewarded with pay raises, paid time off, and promotions.
As an employee, you:
- Will be subject to pre-employment drug screening (and random screenings after employment)
- Will have criminal background information checked prior to employment
- Must be available to work one weekend a month
- Must have transportation to and from our client's homes
- May be on call one or two weekends every 3-6 months
- Will be on a rotating holiday work schedule
Because of the nature of our work, we demand excellence from our employees. We hold all of our employees to the highest standards to ensure that our clients receive the best care possible. We require our employees to demonstrate impeccable attendance records, and to out-perform our competition.